(1) (First and foremast for a reason!) Limitations and exclusions of liability: We are not liable for anything you do with our data. We explicitly discourage gambling. We want to repeat that ... we explicitly discourage gambling!
(2) Licence to use website: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may read, copy, download (where available), and share privately all data. You can link to the data. You can email us and get an API to keep it. Please do not scrape it, because we will give you an API! You must always cite and link PredictWise if you use our data publicly. If you are interested in using the data for academic publication you must email [email protected] for permission.
(3) Trade marks: PredictWise and our logo are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
(4) We do not warrant, represent or guarantee (1) the accuracy of the information published on this website (2) the completeness of the information published on this website (3) that the information published on this website is up-to-date (4) or the information on the website can be applied to achieve any particular result. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Again, we are asking that you do not gamble on the data, we will not be liable.
(5) Third party content: You acknowledge that some of the information published on this website is submitted or provided by users and other third parties, and that we do not usually review, approve or take editorial responsibility such information. You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to he been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
(6) Website availability: From time to time the website or features of the website will be unavailable. Such unavailability may be the result of defects in the website software, scheduled or emergency maintenance procedures, or failures of third party service providers. We do not commit to ensuring that the website will be available at any particular time. Furthermore, we do not commit to ensure that the website will continue to be published in the future.
(7) Acceptable use: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. Remember, you can just email us and we will give you an API, so please do not scrape. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communication. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(8) Severability: If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(9) Any lawsuit concerning your use of our website and/or our data shall be resolved in the courts of New Jersey under New Jersey law; by using this website you consent to the jurisdiction of the New Jersey court.
(10) Entire agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Terms & Conditions
FOLLOW US@DavMicRot & @PredictWise
PredictWise aggregates, analyzes, and creates predictions on politics, sports, finance, and entertainment. We created PredictWise because we thought it would be interesting and informative for people to better understand the likelihood of certain major events occurring, and to have that information presented in a manner that is easy to comprehend.